Ex-President of Mexico Vicente Fox joined LAT Bloc
摘要：The forum is a great place for the market leaders.
mentions, the Blockchain Economic Forum as one of the
main events to facilitate the discussions of the most important topics of the
crypto economy and its growing influence on the global economy.
"The forum is a great place for the market leaders to introduce and reinforce rules of self-conduct protecting uninformed contributors and preventing misuse of the crypto transaction while scaling benefits such as built-in rights registry, early adopters acquisition and low transaction costs due to the absence of middlemen."
Most of the participants are invited personally. That is why the last BEF at New York was named the greatest place to meet and reviewed extensively by Forbes last year: "500 Entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, brilliant coders, a couple of dozen visionaries …". 14 startups which presented at BEF have raised $200m+.
In Singapore, we gather 1000+ investors, entrepreneurs, media and community leaders to connect and empower pioneers of the technology. We will start with the introduction of 100+ speakers and community leaders while enjoying Singapore Flyer, Supertree Grove walk and ArtScience Museum. 3 cocktail parties at the best roof-tops in the city designed to build impactful relationships.
A record number of 95+ top-notch speakers have already confirmed their participation in BEF 2018, including:
· Vicente Fox, ex-president of Mexico (2000-06) – the firs president elected from an opposition party since 1910.
· Kangmo Kim, a co-founder and investor at Korbit - a top 20 crypto exchange
· Jeremias Kangas, founder of LocalBitcoins.com, a popular service that facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins;
· Alex Lutskevych, CEO of CEX.IO, a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange with 1+ million users
· Eddy Lee, partner at Coffee Ventures and mentor at the StartX incubator at Stanford University
· Peter Bergstrom, founder of BitBlock Ventures and a lifetime member of The Bitcoin Foundation.
· Jason Potts, Director of Blockchain Innovation Hub at RMIT University
· Nicholas Merten, Founder of YouTube channel DataDash (236k+ subscribers)
The agenda of the Blockchain Economic Forum is full of the most important topics of the industry:
· How will the blockchain technology transform the global economy? Reese Jones (Singularity University), Eddy Lee (Coffee Ventures), Michael Sung (CarbonBlue Innovation) will discuss which institution will be affected the first and the most.
· Rules and governance of the blockchain economy. What's better: self-regulation or government intervention? See what Chris Ferry (Blockchain Compliance Alliance), Samson Lee (CoinStreet) and Ralf Glabischnig (Crypto Valley Association) have to say.
· Looking for cash gateways and crypto friendly banks? Join Jeremias Kangas (LocalBitcoins) and Zachary Reece (Carolina Investments) to learn the best way for a crypto company to open a bank account and convert crypto to fiat.
· Interested, what are the value drivers of crypto markets? Break down the success stories and secret ingredients of the top-50 tokens worth $300 billion (excl Bitcoin), with Raphael Dana (IEG Investment Banking), John Kaplan (Aslan Capital) and others.
Find the full agenda here >> BEF Agenda, and join the hottest discussions of the industry and the most sophisticated speakers.
The Forum is organized by LAToken – the blockchain platform, that tokenizes and makes assets tradeable in crypto. LAToken platform looks like Binance & KuCoin only a few months ago but with advanced features and extended list of asset classes including ICOs and asset-linked tokens.
LAToken has just appeared among top-200 cryptos of Coinmarketcap and going to get it to top-100 soon. LA token is already listed on OKEx, top-5 crypto exchange with $2bn+ daily turnover and 20m+ users, KuCoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, and BigONE.
As one of the market leaders, LAToken aims to design sustainable rules and governance framework for blockchain industry in cooperation with top entrepreneurs, investors, academics and regulators. «The Forum is a great place for the market leaders to introduce and reinforce rules of self-conduct protecting uninformed contributors and preventing misuse of crypto transaction while scaling benefits such as built in rights registry, early adopters acquisition and low transaction costs due to absence of middlemen,” – says Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken».